For every parent who says that they vaccinate their children, and their children are “fine,” there is another parent who vaccinates, and their children are not fine. Of those, few ever realize that their children may have been injured by vaccines.
Over half of our children in the United States are suffering from chronic illnesses, many of which have been directly linked to vaccines. Unfortunately, proper studies have not been conducted in order to determine the overall, long-term effects of multiple vaccinations during a child’s early development.
If you vaccinate your child, you may have wondered a time or two if the vaccines he’s receiving are truly safe. You may have asked your pediatrician for further information, and you were probably told not to worry. “Vaccines are safe,” he may have said, and “the chances of having an adverse reaction are one in a million.”
This may have put your mind at ease . . . until the next time you went in for his vaccinations and noticed he was a bit different afterwards. If you called the nurse to follow up, you were probably told not to worry. The reaction was completely normal and should go away in a short while.
If the reaction warranted a trip to the emergency room, you were probably told that the symptoms your child was experiencing were in no way related to the vaccines he received. It must have been some sort of virus or coincidence.
But is all of this true?
Are vaccines truly safe?
Are the chances of having an adverse reaction to vaccines really “one in a million”?
And if your child does have an adverse reaction to a vaccine, how will you know?
And when should you worry?
For those of us with children, who were injured by vaccines, it is easy to look back and see the warning signs that we should have paid more attention to. It’s easy to now recognize when a child has been injured, but the sad reality is that most of us missed the signs when it mattered most. We didn’t always know to worry, or we were told that what we were seeing was “normal.”
We know better now, and it is our hope that you will know what to look for should you continue to vaccinate your child. Knowing the warning signs and symptoms of vaccine injury can help you make more informed decisions moving forward and better equip you to help others as well.
Here’s what every parent should know about vaccine adverse reactions.
Are vaccines truly safe?
Although the media and medical community have often touted that “vaccines are safe,” the truth is that the CDC recommended vaccine schedule has never been proven safe. On the contrary, it has been found that children, who receive multiple vaccines in a single visit had an increased risk of hospitalizations and death (1). Congress has also openly admitted that vaccines are “unavoidably unsafe.”
Because of the risk of injuries and death following vaccination, Congress exempted vaccine manufacturers from all liability in 1986. A vaccine court was then set up to provide compensation to families of injured and deceased vaccine recipients. This court has paid over $4 billion dollars in compensation, but the court cases are sealed upon closure and do not receive any media attention. This often gives the illusion that vaccine injury does not exist even though this couldn’t be further from the truth.
Are the chances of having an adverse reaction to vaccines really “one in a million”?
No, but the actual risk is unknown because there is no required reporting for vaccine adverse reactions. VAERS, the U.S. government database for adverse events, has collected thousands upon thousands of reports of injuries and deaths, but the reality is that most events go unreported. A recent study estimated that fewer than 1% of all adverse events have actually been recorded on VAERS (2).
This could be for a number of reasons. Some reactions occur over time, or the parents do not always make the connection between the vaccine and the adverse event. When the connection is made, many parents are told by their doctors or nurses that what they have witnessed is normal or unrelated to vaccination.
Many medical practitioners are also uninformed when it comes to knowing what to look for and what to expect. They trust in the safety of vaccines and often dismiss parental concerns, even refusing to submit a report of injury when asked to do so.
Because of this, the vast majority of reactions go unreported. So, what should a parent know to look for?
How do you know if your child has had an adverse reaction to a vaccine?
It can be difficult to assess what an adverse reaction looks like since the medical community often dismisses these reactions or normalizes them. As parents, however, you must be informed in order to determine if vaccination is in the best interest of your child. The following sources can prove helpful in determining if your child is sensitive to vaccines. The list of adverse reactions compiled in the next section were compiled from these sources.
- Vaccine Inserts: This is not the one-page printout that the pediatrician often gives to patients. The vaccine insert is provided by the manufacturer of the vaccine and is included in the packaging of the actual inoculation. This insert lists contraindications, along with warnings and precautions, and adverse reactions. It also includes adverse reactions that were reported during post-approval use of the vaccine, representing “reactions that are known to occur following vaccination, are potentially serious, or have been reported frequently.”
- VAERS: Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System This is the reporting system used in the United States, but as mentioned previously, it’s greatest limitation is “underreporting.” Worldwide reporting can be found at Vigi Access.
- Parent Testimonies: Although these may be said to be anecdotal, the eery similarity in testimony after testimony should raise a cause for concern. Almost 7,000 testimonies have been recorded by the VAXXED team here and many more can be found throughout the web. When the mainstream media nationally publicizes a single case of the chicken pox but ignores thousands of parents reporting known and publicized vaccine adverse reactions, this should alert us all of a greater problem.
- Vaccine Ingredients: Many of the ingredients found in vaccines have been found to be toxic or carcinogenic by environmental and cancer organizations. Despite this knowledge, vaccine manufacturers admit in section 13.1 of the inserts that vaccines have not been tested for carcinogenic effects, mutagenesis, or impairment of fertility. Knowing the effects of these ingredients along with the information above can help us know when an adverse reaction takes place.
What do vaccine adverse reactions look like?
There are a number of warning signs that can help parents better determine if the benefits of vaccination outweigh the actual risks. The following is a list of some of the most common and frequently reported adverse reactions that have had a significant impact on the health of children.
Ear infections are a known adverse reaction of vaccination and are listed on many of the vaccine inserts as “otitis media.” When children get recurring ear infections following vaccination, it may be best to postpone or stop vaccination to allow the immune system to recover and heal. Continuing to vaccinate can lead to further infections and the surgical insertion of tubes.
Many children get fevers following vaccination, and for some, it can be more serious than others. When a child has a fever due to a normal infection, the body can self-regulate in order to keep the temperature from getting too high. When a fever is induced by vaccination, however, it can exceed this normal limit and have more serious consequences.
Consider using homeopathy or natural remedies to treat the fever and vaccinosis. If a medication is needed, ibuprofen will be your safer option. Avoid Tylenol at all costs. Acetaminophen is linked to asthma and autism, and it depletes the body of glutathione, which is needed for detoxification. (8). When a child is experiencing an adverse reaction to a vaccine, the last thing you want to do is hamper that process.
Autoimmune diseases have become more and more prevalent in recent years and include the following well-known conditions: allergies, Type 1 Diabetes, asthma, Guillain-Barre Syndrome, arthritis, etc.
Vaccines contain adjuvants, including aluminum, which are used to create an immune response in the body. When this response is overstimulated, autoimmunity can ensue, leading to a number of lifelong, chronic diseases. Recent studies in animal models have shown how autoimmunity occurs following the injection of said antigens. These autoimmune responses can also lead to inflammation of the brain, causing aggression and a number of other neurological disorders (9, 10). h
This is a frequently reported reaction that usually results in high-pitched screaming and inconsolable crying. Many doctors will tell parents that this is just “colic,” “purple crying,” or “normal.” If it occurs following vaccination, it is most likely encephalitis, a frequently reported vaccine reaction.
Encephalitis is swelling of the brain and can lead to a number of neurological disorders, including autism. Symptoms of encephalitis can include fever, headache, seizures, and/or sleepiness, numbness, or confusion (11). If your child experiences high-pitched screaming or any of these other symptoms following vaccination, begin to safely detox immediately. (Stay tuned for a post with all the details!) I also strongly encourage you to stop all vaccinations until you have thoroughly done your research. This is a warning sign that should NEVER be ignored.
Cellulitis or Swelling
When the body forms a large welt at the site of injection, this is often a reaction to the heavy metals in the vaccine. The body has identified the foreign toxins, and it is doing what it can to contain them for removal. This state of inflammation, however, can lead to more severe complications if dismissed. Do not take this adverse reaction lightly.
This is a symptom that many, many parents have reported following vaccination. Sadly, it is also a more serious reaction because of the gut dysbiosis that ensues. Gut dysbiosis can lead to a number of digestive, behavioral, and immune system disorders.
Strabismus or Speech Delays
When the eyes cross or one eye becomes weak following vaccination, this is a sign of cranial nerve damage. Speech delays can also insinuate cranial nerve damage, depending on which nerve was affected. Vision therapy and speech therapy can help correct these deficits, but it’s important to know that continuing with vaccination can lead to further harm (12).
Epilepsy and seizures have become more and more common following vaccination, but these are in no way normal. If your child begins seizing after his vaccines, postpone all future vaccinations until more research is done. This may be a sign of encephalitis or more serious harm (11).
Many vaccines contain Polysorbate 80, which can lead to anaphylactic shock. Other ingredients can also render the same reaction. If your child goes into shock after vaccination, reassess if vaccines are in your child’s best interest.
Leukemia or other Childhood Cancer
It is a known fact that formaldehyde is a carcinogen, but what was recently discovered was that formaldehyde was specifically linked to leukemia. Childhood cancers have become more prevalent in recent years and can very well be the result of frequent vaccination since vaccines contain known carcinogens. Unfortunately, vaccine manufacturers have not studied their products for carcinogenic effects (3-Section 13.1).
Many parents have reported eczema flares following vaccines in the first few months of life. Eczema is a skin condition that has been linked to an inflammatory response in the gut and is linked to some of the ingredients found in vaccines, such as phenol.
In 1958, the American Academy of Pediatrics advised parents NOT to vaccinate their children if they had eczema. “No child with atopic eczema or other skin disorder should be vaccinated. No child should be vaccinated if any member of his family has eczema or other skin disorder” (13).
This stance has since changed since more and more children have developed eczema. If your child has eczema, consider a gluten-free, dairy-free diet to reduce inflammation and research homeopathic options. Also know that the gut, skin, and lungs are interrelated, and any form of suppression with pharmaceutical medications and creams can lead to asthma. Read the pharmaceutical insert for more information.
Contrary to what you have been told, vaccines have been shown to cause autism in certain children. This has been claimed by numerous parents, proven in vaccine court, listed on an actual vaccine insert, and admitted by former CDC scientists (14).
Autism is often a culmination and the result of many of the above symptoms. It is the behavioral representation of brain inflammation and heavy metal toxicity. When both of these areas are addressed, children have been able to heal and recover. Find out more here.
SIDS or SUDS
Prior to organized vaccination programs, “crib death” was so rare that it was not included in the infant mortality statistics. Once vaccination programs were put into effect, however, the medical term “SIDS,” or Sudden Infant Death Syndrome was created in order to account for the alarming increase in “unexplained” infant deaths (16).
Despite numerous claims by parents reporting that their children became ill and died within hours or days after receiving their vaccinations, standard infant autopsies do NOT test for links to vaccines. When another cause is not identified, the death is attributed to “natural causes” and is labeled as “SIDS” or “SUDS” if the child is over one year of age.
Parents, however, need to know that if their child dies following vaccination, they may request certain medical labs that can show a causal link between vaccines and the death of their child. Please see this guide for more information.
When should you worry?
The list of possible vaccine adverse reactions goes on and on, and can include shingles, paralysis, neuropsychiatric disorders, learning disabilities, ADHD, sensory processing disorders, obsessive compulsive disorders, and so much more (18).
This isn’t to say that ALL of these disorders are solely caused by vaccines. Each of these chronic conditions is often a result of gut dysbiosis or synergistic toxicity, both of which can be caused by vaccines, along with a number of other factors, including pharmaceutical medications, antibiotics, viral or bacterial infections, Genetically Modified Foods, glyphosate, pesticides, herbicides, and more (19).
If one of these reactions occurs following vaccination, however, it’s time to take things more seriously. Please do not rule it out just because you’re told that the reaction is “normal.” Your child’s body has just hit a tipping point, and further vaccination can lead to a more serious, debilitating disease.
I encourage you to seek the assistance of a holistic, functional doctor, homeopath, biomedical practitioner, or other specialist who can help your child heal and recover. Also consider running a genetic test to look for MTHFR and other mutations that would make it difficult for your child to detoxify the toxic ingredients found in vaccines.
Those of us, who are living with vaccine injury, would give anything to go back to those first warning signs and choose differently. Had we known what we know now, we would have done everything we could to keep from getting here.
Listen to our stories.
I realize that no parent wants to believe that their child’s suffering could have been prevented, but knowing the truth can help you prevent further harm. Please pay attention to what’s happening with your child. If he or she is part of the 54% that is living with chronic illness, review their medical files, read the vaccine inserts and ingredients. Look for the cause.
And if you find that vaccines have caused your child’s injury, please report it to VAERS.
Then know better and do better. . .
And please share with others, so that they may do the same.
Defend Your Right to Choose
Legislation is currently being drafted to mandate vaccines on all children, and later, adults. A one-size-fits-all approach to medicine stands to hurt more and more of our children. Stand up and defend your right to choose what is best for you and your family.
–>Sign up with NVIC to find out what is happening in your state and get involved.
–>Find an organization in your state that stands to defend your medical freedom, such as Texans for Vaccine Choice.
Resources and References
- Combining Childhood Vaccines at One Visit is Not Safe http://www.jpands.org/vol21no2/miller.pdf
- Fewer than 1% of Vaccine Adverse Events Are Reported https://healthit.ahrq.gov/sites/default/files/docs/publication/r18hs017045-lazarus-final-report-2011.pdf?fbclid=IwAR0qe_OOHxntjOmekmw8irrcbtrWgbhuO3xnIq2PbBQ9SI1sGKI1jKjOoWU
- Vaccine Inserts http://www.vaccinesafety.edu/package_inserts.htm
- VAERS https://vaers.hhs.gov
- Vigi Access http://www.vigiaccess.org/?fbclid=IwAR2PKXTBz9UX-Rw-v64LTnJuMCDjfJ1z4UjgDkWTU692Cbyxegnzp-euZts
- VAXXED Parent Testimonials http://www.vaxxed.com
- Vaccine Ingredients and Excipient List https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/b/excipient-table-2.pdf
- Similarities in autism and asthma and possible link to acetominophen https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3261751/
- Adjuvants- and vaccines-induced autoimmunity: animal models https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/27417999/?fbclid=IwAR1tNll8F8tsCFw72gZteE-mOADc7Dcg3IVRLsYsrT6ucyceoMyOIQhbgto
- ASIA-Autoimmune/Inflammatory Syndrome Induced by Adjuvants https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20708902
- Merck Manual- Encephalitis https://www.merckmanuals.com/home/brain-spinal-cord-and-nerve-disorders/brain-infections/encephalitis?fbclid=IwAR2v7yGfC9_q1atgv18rCX2z1PoQKBLjr9qGfZhxYwVY_UYcZWrj8IymGqs
- Interview with Dr. Andrew Moulden https://vactruth.com/2009/07/21/dr-andrew-moulden-interview-what-you-were-never-told-about-vaccines/
- Eczema Vaccinatum http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/22/2/259?sso=1&sso_redirect_count=1&nfstatus=401&nftoken=00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000&nfstatusdescription=ERROR%3a+No+local+token
- Full Measure with Sharyl Attkisson News Report and Affidavit by Dr. Andrew Zimmerman http://fullmeasure.news/news/cover-story/the-vaccination-debate?fbclid=IwAR0-j858KYvZ7n965WcK8c74GvKWJLp4YgWKCgEPFNlhX2mAdaFTeVxNQ_s. https://sharylattkisson.com/2019/01/06/dr-andrew-zimmermans-full-affidavit-on-alleged-link-between-vaccines-and-autism-that-u-s-govt-covered-up/?fbclid=IwAR07xZiZmBW_Bgugd0XyZMj1hdv-as2ugDyIFodMj-w1wdZXwd2IiCaa3wQ
- When Your Child is Diagnosed with Autism: Here’s What You May Not Have Been Told https://anupstreamlife.com/when-your-child-gets-diagnosed-with-autism-heres-what-you-may-not-have-been-told/
- 131 Ways for an Infant to Die http://thinktwice.com/131_ways_for_an_infant_to_die.pdf
- A Parent’s Guide: What to Do If Your Child Dies After Vaccination https://vactruth.com/2012/08/21/autopsy-medical-tests/
- Temporal Association of Certain Neuropsychiatric Disorders Following Vaccination of Children and Adolescents: A Pilot Case–Control Study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5244035/
- Studies Link Heavy Metals to the Explosion of Neurodevelopmental Disorders and Declining IQ in American Children https://www.theepochtimes.com/studies-link-heavy-metals-to-the-explosion-of-neurodevelopmental-disorders-and-declining-iq-in-american-children_2345833.html?fbclid=IwAR1rNIClKa-Ha3E6ZasMV4wuFwJBkdJdbbIH4umy-8JLWqewjIl7rYxLAbY
- National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) http://nvic.org